BUFFY REWATCH - one gifset per episode
└6.07 - Once More, With Feeling
Game of Thrones Season 4 Bloopers (x)
» Because only Vin Diesel could ever be ridiculously nerdy enough to attend the UK world premiere red carpet for Guardians of the Galaxy wearing a “I am Groot” t-shirt and walking on stilts
HUSKY PLAYING IN THE SNOW (⊙‿⊙✿)
This is insane. I can’t quite wrap my mind around it because 899 of you followed me JUST THIS MONTH. So even though I’m pretty darn broke, I want to do a giveaway. So many of you have sent such sweet messages to me and to Quigley and what better way to say thank you than to give someone the chance to win a shiny new book!
- Please be following me, the-book-ferret!
- Open internationally
- Ends July 31st
- For entries, like/reblog this post! Just don’t spam your followers!
- No giveaway blogs, please!
- Since I am superbroke there will only be one winner who is welcome to choose any book from the book depository, preferably paperback, along with a note signed by myself and Quigley
- Make sure if you enter you’re comfortable sending me your mailing address. If you’re not old enough, please get your parent’s permission!
- Be sure to have your ask box open. If I don’t receive a reply within a day or so, I’ll pick a new winner
- Thank you for following me and good luck! *loves* Mac & Quigley
Five Days left to win a book and an autograph from Quigley The Book Ferret! <3
I like how everyone seems like they’re dead tired and Thor’s just there going
'om nom nom this is a shawarma nom nom nom'
Notice how Clint and Natasha seemed to have appropriated half of each others’ chairs.
and I think Tony is just realizing that he literally died and was scared back to life by the man to his left
and steve, being the senior citizen, is simply nodding off
Also, the dude behind the counter just nonchalantly making shawarma for the goddamn Avengers like they come in every day.
#meanwhile loki is outside tied to the bike rack with mjolnir on his chest
I’ve reblogged this about five times already and I dont plan on stopping